Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Friday, May 9, 2008

Taser Parties

Like Tupperware, but with lots of voltage.

I don't know about this, really. The laws on civilian use of deadly force are pretty easy to learn. Tasers, well, I doubt if there has been much either enacted or litigated on the civilian use of Tasers. If I were to be asked, I'd suggest that for now, you not shoot anyone with a Taser that you would not shoot with a .38.

2 comments:

CrankyProf said...

Aw! But I was gonna get the pink one! And get a "Dora the Explorer:" one for my daughter!

Ghost said...

I know saying this automatically puts me in the "not cool" list, but I really love Tasers.

When they were spanking new, people complained that they would be used in circumstances where lethal force was not justified. That is, people would be shot more than before, now that a less lethal option was available.

Well... that's kind of the point. Miles ahead of OC, which really kind of sucks at making people stop. And now we get cool guy toys like cameras and stuff attached?

Shotgun slugs too? The best invention ever, if you ask me...

Sure, occasionally bad things happen, but the odds of that are much lower than, say, skullcracking people with a PR-24.