Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Monday, May 26, 2008

Meanwhile, On Our Neighboring Planet

The Phoenix Mars Lander has indeed successfully landed on Mars.



It just boggles my mind how people seem to regard this as routine nowadays.

2 comments:

Owlfarmer said...

I just found the blog (via your comment on the Galactica science blog) and read on over. Both my parents were pilots (my mom got her license and part ownership of a plane when she was 16). Both are now dead, and I'm scared shitless of flying even though I've been doing so since age 3 months (I'm 60), but I love the idea and the fact that human beings figured out how to do it. So far (after 10 minutes of reading) I think your blog's a hoot, and being a cranky old bitch my own self, I have enjoyed it. And, by the way, Phoenix rules!

Comrade Misfit said...

That was a very nice ting to say, Owlfarmer. Thanks.