Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Drink More Coffee!

Drinking lots of coffee may lower the risk of post-menopausal breast cancer for women.


Coffee may reduce the risk of strokes for women.


Coffee helps women handle stress (but doesn't help men).

And it may reduce the risk of prostate cancer for men.

Coffee-- health food for those on the go!

4 comments:

D. said...

Gee, I guess I'll have to go back to (decaf) coffee, just as i was getting used to 4+ solid hours of sleep!

There's no winning.

BadTux said...

D., the secret is to stop drinking coffee at noon. Given 12 hours to clear out, the caffeine is generally gone by midnight. Then you can get a good solid 4+ hours of sleep before you have to get up in the morning.

- Badtux the Coffeeholic Penguin
* who needs to follow his own advise :).

Eck! said...

Coffee is certain to make you go..

I'm in the group where if I get cafinated after about 2pm I pay for by trips to the head at night. Getting to sleep, not a problem.

National Geographic did a story on coffee
years ago and it's a unique food.

Eck!

Old Sarge said...

If Ol' Sarge didn't get his coffee, the troops would have a shitty day.

My coffeepot has been around the world and back. Worth every penny of the $12 I paid for it.

Even found myself a French press made of plexiglass for use in the field.

When the docs tell me I have to give it up or else, guess I'm just gonna die. With a cup of lifer juice in my hand of course.