Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Noun, Verb, "Prisoner of War," Subject

That is basically the sentence structure being used by John McCain. One of the defenses being trotted out by his handlers for his "don't recall how many houses I have" gaffe is that McCain was a prisoner-of-war: "This is a guy who lived in one house for five and a half years -- in prison."

What does that have to do with anything? Is that going to be his generic comment on every issue?

I can see it now. So let's look at what McCain could say on a variety of issues:

Mass Transit: "I wasn't permitted to ride a subway when I was a prisoner of war."

Gun Control: "They didn't let prisoners of war have guns."

Obesity: "You were certain to lose weight if you were, as I was, a prisoner of war."

Climate Change: "I didn't concern myself with climate change when I was a prisoner of war for over five years."

Health Care: "I experienced socialized medicine when I was a prisoner of war."

So, that is all he has in his intellectual arsenal? McCain is starting to appear as just another George Bush, only even more retarded.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

John McCain was a POW? This is news to me!

I love that list!

John McCain on gas prices?
"I couldn't keep up on current gas prices while I was sitting in prison for over five years. I have no measure."