Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Western Union Cat

This morning, I got up, fed the cats and then went back to bed. When I finally dragged my ass out of bed, I found that George had dropped a turd on the floor right in front of the place on the couch where I usually sit.

I guess he didn't care for the food.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, boy. He'd feel at home with our cats. I put out the prescription food and they just fucking stare at me as if to say "you're serious?"

Comrade Misfit said...

He is the only one of my cats who uses defecation as a means of communication. If Jake or Gracie were to stop using the litter boxes, I'd assume they were sick. In George's case, he is just pissed off at something.

BadTux said...

Mencken yaks up his kitty chow in strategic places as his form of communication. Unfortunately The Mighty Fang then comes behind and cleans it up (eeeech!)...

-- Badtux the Cat-owned Penguin