Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Delusions

"When the history is written, it will be said this is a safer country and more hopeful world because George Bush was president," Cheney said.

It is far more likely that the Bush presidency will be regarded as one long unmitigated disaster. The chances are probably higher that Bush will be executed for war crimes than historians will ever regard the Bush presidency as a success. With public statements such at this: "I just want you to know that, when we talk about war, we're really talking about peace," the question of whether Bush will be regarded as one of the great presidential putzim is not even close.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to say, if I have to endure an America where history books say that the Bush Presidency was anything BUT a disaster, I will be first in line to pile up said books for bonfires! Fight truth decay!

Anonymous said...

Cheaty the Dick is a dick. The reason he says that is that his brain has been subjected to numerous lowered blood pressure when his pace maker shorted out and much of it is scar tissue. Perhaps, I should feel sorry for him....But for me, it is impossible to feel any sorrow for a son of a bitch who has defecated on the Constitution of my country. Cheaty makes me wish I believed in heaven and hell because were it not for the fact that I believe in neither, I would KNOW that he is going to burn for eternity in hell.
Gug