Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Friday, June 24, 2011

A Chicken Named Beyoncé

I'd have come home with a buttload of towels, but this works (keyboard warning).

4 comments:

Fixer said...

I don't give a shit what the Mrs. gets as long as:

1) She has a place to put it when she brings it home.

B) If I have to be involved for some technical aspect (wiring it up, building something to hold it, moving it regularly), I get refusal rights.

3) If she doesn't look at it in 2 years, I get to throw it away.

LRod said...

I saw this yesterday as my daughter posted a link to it on her Facebook page. Her cover said, "This is exactly the reason Jon gives me free reign to buy towels whenever I want."

I immediately posted to her wall, "Ack! 'free rein'" (she knows better), and she posted back: "Damn you auto correct" which refers to another website of hilarious "posts".

And yes, she is just the type who would bring Beyoncé home.

LRod
ZJX, ORD, ZAU retired

Don Brown said...

-- Mine would tell me how much money she saved me too.

Don Brown

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean, Don. My wife is an avid believer in the "Go broke saving money" philosophy of discount shopping.