Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Wolf Is Not At My Door

But I can hear him howling off in the distance. So, once I take the time to figure out how to do it, ads will appear on this blog and on Babies in Open. The won't appear on Kill This Character, as that is a group blog and it would not be fair to the others who contribute to it.

I'll spare you the details. They are not worth blogging about. But it's not going to be through Google's AdSense; they forbid linking to sites that sell weapons and ammo. And they forbid "excessive profanity," whatever the fuck that means. Screw that.

3 comments:

Lockwood said...

Sorry to hear this... you've talked about this issue before, as have I, and it must stick in your craw. I read your posts in RSS, so it won't really affect me. Is the del that you get money for people clicking on the ads, or do they need to make subsequent purchases? If it's the latter, I truly can't afford it. If it's the former, I'll come over and click through from time to time.

Phil said...

I have been contemplating the same thing lately, I tried Adsense for six months and never even got a nickel.
I will be interested to see what you come up with.

Good Luck.

Comrade Misfit said...

Lockwood, it really does suck. I got into blogging because I felt I had something to say and, over at Babies in Open, because I have stories to tell, not because I wanted to make a buck or two.

I really don't know how they all work. BlogAds, which I see on Balloon Juice, wants at least 2K his a day and I am nowhere near that popular.