Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Isn't That the Truth!!

funny pictures of cats with captions
more animals

As someone who has cat beds that the cats refuse to sleep on, I can relate.

3 comments:

Cujo359 said...

My cats had all sorts of toys. They never played with them. They played with batteries and other things that fell on my floor.

BadTux said...

The only thing cat-ish that my cats will use is the cardboard Super Scratcher, which apparently is just far too superior to anything else they can shred for them to consider using anything else. For which my furniture is glad, even though my vacuum cleaner isn't (since it gets clogged with the shredded cardboard). For play toys they prefer moving objects from higher places in my apartment to lower places (testing the laws of gravity appear to be one of their big hobbies), and the occasional plastic swirly thing from a milk jug or the cap from a milk jug. They utterly ignore the little catnip mice, the little balls, etc. that I lay out for them.

Cat bed? Meh. Cat water bowl? They prefer to drink out of the toilet. The only reason they eat kitty kibble out of the kitty food bowl is 'cause that's the only place I'll put it (I cater to my kitties, but not enough to hand-feed them!).

Let's face it, cats are contrary, ornery beasts for whom compliance means what YOU do for them, and not the other way around.

- Badtux the Cat-owned Penguin

Comrade Misfit said...

I keep the lid closed on the toilet so they can't drink from it.