Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset,
A/K/A P01135809, A/K/A Dementia Donnie

Monday, August 4, 2008

I Love My Cats, But

when one of them (George) comes into my bedroom at 5AM and barfs on the floor next to my bed, it does not do a damned thing for my desire to begin the day fully-rested. (No, it wasn't a hairball.)

I got up, cleaned it up and went back to bed.

Later on, while I was eating breakfast, Gracie barfed up her breakfast. I guess she ate too fast, for it was a pure food puke. She finished up rolfing and then went back for more food. Go figure.

This day is a max caffeine day, all righty!

5 comments:

CrankyProf said...

Guinness, our fifteen-year-old cat, does that all the damn time. He';ll eat until he barfs, and then go back for more.

Puts me off of MY kibble.

Anonymous said...

In many years of waiting on cats, most cat puke is directly related to hair balls. I don't know where the hair hangs up inside the cat, but if you don't treat them at least twice a week with hair ball meds, you can count on cat puke showing up - with no hair - in places you don't want it to. Somehow the food pipeline gets restricted with hair build-up - too far along for the animal to bring it back up, and when food is added, it bounces back, usually quickly.
The only thing to prevent this (or to keep the events to a standable minimum) that we know about, is regular doses of hair ball meds.

Bradda said...

I love my 2 kitties but I've always said that cats are assholes.

Mark said...

So George came in and threw up on your floor.

Wow. Political allegory abounds ;)

Comrade Misfit said...

Political allegory abounds

George was so named because he had two traits as a kitten: He was always into everything he could get into (Curious George) and when he got up on high things, he had a tendency to fall off (George of the Jungle).

Gracie barfed again last night. That is unusual, so if she keeps it up, she's going to get to go visit the vet.