Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Summer Movies; Pt. 2

Hancock does not suck.

How it qualified for a PG-13 rating is beyond me. I saw folks taking little kids into it and that is most definitely not a kiddie flick.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw Mongol yesterday and liked it. Not exactly a summer movie, but it was a nice way to spend a hot morning (weekly 10 am showings).

Comrade Misfit said...

Mongol looks like a movie I'm going to have to catch on DVD, as it's nowhere near here. The nearest showing is 40 miles off and that's a bit far for a movie in these days of $4+/gal gasoline.

Anonymous said...

I drove about that to see it. But that was to Northampton and I got to meet up with a friend and have lunch afterwards. So the gas was well spent. I must say, there were a couple of guys in the audience (60ish to 70ish) who talked throughout it and made me, in retrospect, wish I had control over those nice airplane safety devices we could all wear. Zap. Now shut up and watch the blood.
Mr. Khan brings out those sorts of sentiments.

doug

Comrade Misfit said...

I've thought a silenced .22 would be good for those folks.

BadTux said...

Too much mess, EBM. If you thought theater floors were sticky with Coca-cola caked on them, I think blood will be even stickier over time, as well as stinking a bit.

No, I think the taser wristbands are a much better idea. With the ushers given the power to zap ne'er-do-wells at will, heh!

- Badtux the Snarky Penguin
PS - I wait for Netflix, so all I have to do is worry about cats barfing hairballs onto my lap (ick!).