Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Sulking Cat

Gracie had bits of shit on her ass, so I toted her into the shower and gave her a butt shampoo.


She is not overly happy with me at this point.

She'll get over with it.

6 comments:

Phil said...

I swear, you and them cats are more entertaining than a barrel full of monkeys.
Butt Shampoo. LOL!

Ghost said...

Who has it worse, the one whose butt gets washed, or the one who has to wash another's butt?

Comrade Misfit said...

Depends on your point of view, I guess. She obviously thinks she has the short end of the deal.

BadTux said...

Now you know why both my cats are short-hairs. I won't own a long-hair cat. Too... ick.

- Badtux the Cat-owned Penguin

Anonymous said...

This made me laugh out loud. I have a fluffy yellow tabby that gets poo berries. He gets very annoyed when I have to perform butt shampoo/clippings.

Angry cats are very dangerous. This one does angry, targeted peeing. Yuck!

Comrade Misfit said...

BadTux, she's not a long-hair, but not a really short-hair, either.

Dcup, she's not a vengeance-taker. My George, on the other hand, will drop turds in strategic places if he is displeased.