Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Monday, March 27, 2017

Sports: If There Ever Were Two Groups of Clowns Who Really Deserved Each Other

It would be the Raiders football team and the City of Las Vegas.
NFL owners approved the Raiders' move to Las Vegas 31-1 at the league meetings Monday.
The idiots running the city are going to cough up 3/4ths of a billion to help build the Raiders a stadium; one that they'll bolt from as soon as they see a better deal.

For that's what the Davis family does. The Raiders have played "home games" in more cities than a touring theater company.

The Raiders are supposedly playing in Oakland for another couple of years. So let me say this:

Anyone who goes to a Raiders game in Oakland has mush for brains and, if they're a man, they have cojones the size of a withered green pea. They might as well pull down their pants at the gate and let Mark Davis butt-fuck them.

2 comments:

dinthebeast said...

I was catching some snark about the Raiders leaving because of my sig, but I had to say that 1) any time a group of millionaires decides to go somewhere else to beg for public money, I'm a happy guy, and 2)I haven't given a rat's ass about the Raiders since Biletnikoff left.

I live here and Raiders fans riot when they win, and when they lose, so I don't really get the appeal.

-Doug in Oakland

3383 said...

I go to Raiders games here.

Last time it was to cheer for my Dolphins.

The team has been terrible for years (last year excepted). I don't pay to support suck-ass teams; if the owner doesn't care, I sure don't.

(The Niners are too far, too expensive, and run by a worse idiot).