Words of Advice:

"Never Feel Sorry For Anyone Who Owns an Airplane."-- Tina Marie

"
If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

"
Flying the Airplane is More Important than Radioing Your Plight to a Person on the Ground
Who is Incapable of Understanding or Doing Anything About It.
" -- Unknown

"There seems to be almost no problem that Congress cannot,
by diligent efforts and careful legislative drafting, make ten times worse.
" -- Me

"What the hell is an `Aluminum Falcon'?" -- Emperor Palpatine

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

A Feline Buffet


Top to bottom: Water, the dry food he likes as treats, his regular (prescription) dry food, canned fish, and his wet food from tonight and this morning.

Whatever he wants. Right now, he's snoozing.

3 comments:

OldAFSarge said...

He's earned it.

Peace to you both.

w3ski said...

Damn, he has you "well trained".
Don't feel bad though. It was the same thing here when my sweet 'Clutter' was too old to eat enough each day, and I so wanted her to do better than that.
Every day with your friend is so precious, I know.
All my love and caring, for him, and you.
Been there and done that
Bless you
w3ski

w3ski said...

I am So sorry. I hadn't read the next post.
I am so sorry
w3ski