Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Monday, January 9, 2012

And the Winner of the 'Worst Photography for a Blog Article" Award Goes to...

.... me.

I was perusing a lot of the blog posts that were in response to Weer'd's idea. There were more in a bunch of gun blogs that didn't post a linked comment in Weer'd's blog.

I think it is safe to say that I posted the worst photo. Using one candle as illumination was probably the reason, especially since all I had was a "prosumer" pocket camera.

By the way, have you seen the specs on the new Nikon D4? Standard max film speed is ISO 12,800 and it can be pushed by some sort of expansion pack to 204,800. I can't comprehend how little light would be needed to take a photo at that film speed.

George was barfing up a storm last night. I don't know what his problem was, but he was retching at five-minute intervals, starting at 2310. I'd switch on the light, see where he was puking, clean it up, go back to bed and just have turned the light out when he was at it again. He did that five times before he got out whatever was bothering him (which I couldn't see in the last puddle of barf). Hearing that "Ack! Ack! Ack! Ack! Splat!" is kind of like hearing the GQ klaxon go off, it'll awake most cat owners from a sound sleep.

5 comments:

CenterPuke88 said...

Yea, it'll wake you up, but I usually just attempt to localize the target zone from a prone position and file it away for morning clean-up. That's the advantage of non-porous floors, area rugs, and some crappy old carpeting that's gonna be replaced soon.

That being said, happiness is NOT stepping in said resulting when you wake-up again. At least the diffent coat colors allow for reasonable identification of the donor.

Comrade Misfit said...

The first two were food pukes. I didn't see any hair.

Unknown said...

Well I was going to comment, but CenterPuke88 made mine for me.

Eck! said...

maybe so on the picture, but it was posted and seen. That doent chenge the message.

http://agirlandhergun.blogspot.com/2012/01/open-letter-to-anti-gun-folks.html

She wrote one a message that is worth a read.

Oh, and hows George?

Eck!

Comrade Misfit said...

George is fine. No barfing last night.

I cleaned the tub on Sunday, scrubbing it hard and using some intense cleaning products. I thought that I rinsed it out well, and then I took a shower. But there may have been some traces of stuff there and possibly George ingested them.

Lesson learned.