Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Saturday, July 30, 2016

Caturday

"This is my plant (nom, nom, nom)"


I took it away from him.

4 comments:

Leo Knight said...

We are currently catsitting my cousin's two cats while she's on vacation. I had forgotten the joys of 4am serenades, being walked on while in bed, and wet noses in the face. But still worth it.

OldAFSarge said...

Ah yes, cats and plants. They do it just because they can.

Mine had me up at 0600 to feed them today, a Saturday. At 0830 they had decided that I had had quite enough sleep for one night. After going to bed at 0130 I wanted to argue. Something about the way they were purring made me get up. They were overjoyed that I was awake and could pay attention to them.

I don't know how I could live without a cat or two around the house. I'd get more sleep maybe, but what would be the point of waking up?

deadstick said...

Fellini bagged a Wascally Wabbit yesterday and fulfilled his feline duty by leaving it where SWMBO would find it as she came home. She acted properly grateful, but it wasn't easy...

Paul W said...

My cat Ocean is eating the plastic plant in the hallway, not a real one. I'm seriously gonna have to take that plant to the Salvation Army or something.