Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

W00T!-- Gunnie Ed.

Score from the local Walmart this morning:


Buying .22 at the Walmart is like shopping for stuff in the USSR, for you always have to be ready to jump on stuff. I've been stopping by every morning. That may seem like a lot of rounds to a non-.22 shooter, but at my current burn rate, that'll last maybe three to four months.

There is one thing that I can say in praise of Walmart: During both of the ammunition shortages, from when you couldn't find anything (other than .300 Magnum and .357 Sig) until now, when only rimfire rounds are in short supply, they didn't jack up their prices.

1 comment:

w3ski said...

Your writing gets me all pumped up to burn some powder, again. I just don't like the noise when my neighbor opens up and hesitate to add my own rattle
I am only walking distance from 'open woods' but it is drier than a match in that brush and I Really don't want to be the cause of a fire.
Stil I so miss the smell of burnt powder.
Rain, please rain . . .
w3ski