Words of Advice:

"Never Feel Sorry For Anyone Who Owns an Airplane."-- Tina Marie

"
If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

"
Flying the Airplane is More Important than Radioing Your Plight to a Person on the Ground
Who is Incapable of Understanding or Doing Anything About It.
" -- Unknown

"There seems to be almost no problem that Congress cannot,
by diligent efforts and careful legislative drafting, make ten times worse.
" -- Me

"What the hell is an `Aluminum Falcon'?" -- Emperor Palpatine

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Bangity

Did the final Bullseye match of the year for my club. I shot a 750-5x with my iron-sighted K-22. That's a 51 point jump over my first outing with the gun.

I had a really good slow-fire relay at one point, shooting 90-1x at 50 yards. Too bad that I couldn't have been consistent.

It's probably not terribly rational that, with a perfectly good Ruger 22/45 that has a red-dot and a trigger job, that I'm shooting an old revolver, but that's where I'm at.

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

If it works, it's NOT wrong...