Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Might Not Want to Mess With Those Old Guys

A couple of burglars this year have learned the hard way not to mess around with really old men. For those men might have served in the Second World War and know something about guns.

In Los Angeles, the thug lived. The one in Kentucky wasn't so lucky.

6 comments:

Oldfool said...

As an old guy I say it sounds like justice to me. I don't want to kill. I don't even like pulling up my plants at the end of the season. I won't swat a fly until it really pisses me off but if you come through my perimeter uninvited and aggressive be prepared for the result.

Doug Alder said...

I have to agree with @oldfool - come into my house uninvited and you better be wearing some damn good armor as there's a Louisville slugger and two dogs waiting for you and I won't give you any warning.

BadTux said...

I love the morons on the Kentucky link saying it wouldn't be a righteous shoot in California... when the California shoot was far more marginal (guy wasn't inside the house yet) and all the cops did was pat him on the back and stop by occasionally to make sure he's still okay. California is, of course, a castle doctrine state, something dating back to the governorship of someone named Ronald Reagan. Who was sorta conservative. Just sayin'.

empireofdirt77@gmail.com said...

http://empireofdirt77.blogspot.com/2012/09/guns-dont-kill-people-karaoke-kills.html

jbrock said...

"Never pick a fight with an old man. If he can't fight he'll just kill you."

It's arguably an over-cited proverb, but there would seem to be some truth to it.


w3ski said...

That is so true. My guns are just there to put you out of your misery after my 3 dogs get thru with you. Wouldn't want the boys to 'break a toof' or something, that would be a sad!
w3ski