Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Caturday

It's been a long time since I posted a photo of Jake.


The other day, I was cooking up a chicken breast in a knock-off of a George Foreman grill. George used to get up on his hind legs, reach up to the counter with his front legs and scrabble his claws on the edge to let me know that he wanted some. He could be a character.

1 comment:

w3ski said...

As I have said, I adopted a feral cat and she gave us 5 healthy kittens.The kittens have discovered that people eat good stuff, so meal times are very cute. Two love my morning Cherrio's, another loves cheese.They all love gushy food of course. They have invaded my life and I am so much the better for it.
Rescue animals Rule.My life is filled with LOL cats and I love the attention.
w3ski