Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset,
A/K/A P01135809, A/K/A Dementia Donnie

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

How Stupid Can Fox News Be?

Pretty stupid, it seems, but it is all an act. They really think that their audience is about as dumb as a box of hammers.


The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Gretchen Carlson Dumbs Down
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorHealth Care Crisis

But since most of their target audience voted twice for George Bush and apparently thinks that Sarah Palin is qualified to be president, they may still be speaking over the heads of their audience.

2 comments:

jbrock said...

Since well over half the people in my line of work self-identify as Republican, Fox 'News' is the default background noise here. I've always suspected them of calculated inanity, and this segment lends credence to that assessment.

I am not making this up: The other day someone actually quoted that whole 'czars' riff to me as a serious argument in support of his thesis that Obama is certainly un-American and very likely a Communist.

I told him to look up 'Czar (political term)' on Wikipedia, but apparently 'those guys are a bunch of atheists so you can't believe anything they say'.

My glasses are getting worn out from reapeated facepalms. Unfortunately I'd get fired if I directed those where I'd sometimes really like to.

Comrade Misfit said...

thanks for reminding me about the "czars" point, I just whaled on that for a post.