Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Monday, December 22, 2008

Midnight Treats

In the middle of the night last night, I woke up to hear: "Ack! Ack! Ack! Blarf!"

Where that event took place was not immediately apparent this morning. I will have to do a cautious and detailed search this evening after I get home from Ye Olde Salte Mine.

Something to look forward to...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Fur ball?

Comrade Misfit said...

Probably, but it wasn't in an obvious place.

Unknown said...

lol..mine seem to delight in finding unusual places to cough those things up.

BadTux said...

I found one of those "mystery gacks" when I was changing sheets the other day. Mencken (because he's the usual culprit) spewed it right down into the crack between the foot of the bed and the bedframe. Ick!

Good luck with your search this evening :-).

- Badtux the Sympathetic Penguin

maru said...

Heh -- I had one of those wake-up calls, too -- but the dog cleaned it up for me.

Comrade Misfit said...

I found traces of what might have been one under my dining room table.

hard to say, though. (yuck)