Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Yeah. I'll Take Those Fuckers' Money

I added Google's "AdSence" two months ago. Big whoop, I've made ten clams in that time and since Google pays when the balance is $100, well, you can do the math.

But anyway, this morning there was an ad by the Confederate party congratulating one of their anti-government candidates who was elected to make sure that government won't be able to do a fucking thing for the next two years.

I don't mind taking their money, not too much. Anyone who knows the thrust of my blog will probably get a good laugh from it (if they see the same ad). But yeah, it still galls me to see an ad from the party of Seditious Bastards on my blog.

2 comments:

Bridget Magnus said...

Heh, probably got you as a match because you're "2nd amendment friendly". You know me, I support your right to own guns and hope I never feel I need one myself.

I went with BlogHer Network, where I can block political ads from the right, the left, or both. I block both. I think it works out to $1.50 a month, and they'll send me a check when I eventually hit $25.

BadTux said...

Thus why I have no ads at all on my blog -- it's pointless unless you have one of those blogs that gets hundreds of thousands of hits per day, and opens you up to other issues in the case that someone accuses you of copyright infringement for quoting a few sentences of their content because the "fair use" safe-harbor only applies to non-commercial use and having ads makes you a commercial entity.

- Badtux the Adless Penguin