Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset,
A/K/A P01135809, A/K/A Dementia Donnie

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Let's Fucking Do This

"As I listen to health care opponents talking about rising up and revolution, I guess my one thought is: Bring it on. Let's fucking do this. I'm kind of sick of their shit. We have guns, too." -- Wyatt Cenac

Go about 5:50 into this:

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Health Care Slime Machine
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show Full EpisodesPolitical HumorHealth Care Reform


I'm not advocating that folks arm themselves, slap Obama bumper stickers on their car and go trolling for Teabaggers such as this clown. That would be wrong.

(Go about 7:05 into it for Aasif Mandvi's solution.)

4 comments:

Bibliophilia In Black said...

I've got an Obama baseball hat, pink of course, in my back window. No one has tried pulling me over yet. I should probably worry about these mean old dingbats getting their underwear in a knot over it I suppose. I've also got an evolve fish on my car too. I drive slower than everyone else around me and they all pass me by in this red, red, red state.

Life As I Know It Now said...

oops, that's my school blog handle. It's me liberality...

SkinnyDennis said...

"We have guns, too."

Love it!

Comrade Misfit said...

BiB/Lib, I've done the same thing.