Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Monday, November 20, 2017

Only Speak "Good" of the Dead

Good!
Charles Manson, the notorious cult leader who directed his followers to commit a string of brutal murders, and who became a symbol of the dark side of 1960s counterculture, has died aged 83.
May his remains be cremated and his ashes thrown into cesspools.

4 comments:

Nangleator said...

What'd he do again? Talk people into thinking crazy things? Encourage them to kill? Used Nazi symbology?

Ah... the good, old days. Nowadays, we'd be giving him a high political office.

dinthebeast said...

When I was growing up in Eureka, I ran into Manson groupies a couple of times.
Once when I had a paper route and I was collecting the money, a nice woman invited me in while she got her checkbook from another room. On a typewriter on a shelf just inside the door was a plastic label from one of those label makers they sold back then that read "manson is love". I got the hell out of there with my money and never went inside again.
When I was in High School, my band played an outdoor party in a little place called Freshwater, and we ended our first set with a rowdy version of "Helter Skelter" that the crowd seemed to like. While I was leaning my guitar against my amp so I could take off for a minute or two, this woman with straight blonde hair and pale blue eyes came up behind me and said "Could you play that song again? It's my favorite song."
I was so creeped out that I ran away from the little stage they had set up and told our drummer about it, not what you would call rock and roll behavior.
I also think one of my mom's bosses, Jim McKittrick, was in one of the books they wrote about the Manson family, in a background piece that covered the counterculture in Northern California, because he represented an FBI agent who shot a guy during a raid of his cabin in the woods.
I know people who question whether Charlie should have done all of that time when he didn't do any of the murders himself, and I try to politely explain to them the concept of "conspiracy to commit homicide" and usually don't really get anywhere.

-Doug in Oakland

montag said...

Would it be animal cruelty to leave his carcass in the wild for the coyotes?

Comrade Misfit said...

The vultures wouldn't touch it, out of professional courtesy.