Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Caturday

George is hanging out on one of his favorite places.


I have two cats who like to lie on heated cat pads. So why they insisted on sharing this one is beyond me. Jake can take up an entire pad by himself.

3 comments:

BadTux said...

Regarding Jake and Gracie on the same pad, I suspect it's the same reason why, if one cat is relaxing on my lap, the other cat jumps up too despite the fact that TMF and Mencken are both *big* cats and only one of them will actually fit on my lap. It's the whole "gosh, if TMF is happy there, I'll be happy there too!" syndrome.

Same reason why two cat boxes didn't work for me. Whichever cat box one cat was using, the other cat had to go use too just because it must be the coolest cat box. So I ended up with one overburdened cat box and one perfectly clean cat box.

Cats. What perverse furry purry beasties, eh?

- Badtux the Cat-owned Penguin

Comrade Misfit said...

I have two cat boxes. I have seen them urinate in one box, get out of to, go the the other one, and poop in it. It's happened enough times that it's no longer remarkable.

Anonymous said...

More for you EBM than your cats :-

Blogged about out local oldtimer plane collection at EDLP today......

http://www.savory.de/blog_dec_11.htm#20111212


CFII Stu