Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Occupy Your College Campus


Also, the Governor of Tennessee decreed a curfew for the statehouse grounds. Seems that he had no authority to do that, so everyone who was arrested for violating the governor's curfew was freed. Now should come the lawsuits against the governor, as an individual, for illegal arrests.

(H/T)

4 comments:

Chuck Pergiel said...

That's just bizarre (the graph that is, the governor is just typical). When did student loans become unforgivable?

Phil said...

I missed ya while I was without the tubes.

Normally you are on my list of must haves.
Smooch.

Busted

Comrade Misfit said...

Charles, the law was changed in 1998. The Congress was in the firm control of the party of Hoover at the time.

Busted, smooch right back. I've been without power for a day, got it back an hour ago. Lights and heat! Life is good.

merlallen said...

I am on disability, when I called to try to make payment arrangements they sent me a form for my doctor to fill out so it could be forgiven. Then they sent me letter saying that they have to decide if I'm disabled, in the meantime they will keep taking %15 of my check. Said it might take a year and if I was really disabled, they'd give the money back.