Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Ya, Sure, You're Not Cross-Dressing, Guys.
Good Luck With That Line.

Men who go out clubbing wearing heels.


Look, guys, unless you're dressed like one of the Three Musketeers and you're also wearing a rapier, then you might as well wear a tutu and a tiara: If you're wearing heels, you're cross-dressing.

6 comments:

Old Sarge said...

Everytime I think there is nothing new that could make me go "WTF?", it happens.

Eight inch heels or higher? No, that's not a look...that's a fetish. Which is disturbing when I see women wear them. Guys, that's creepy.

ben said...

"...Even men and women are changing. One thousand years from now there'll be no guys and no girls, just wankers. Sounds great to me!"

Cf. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117951/quotes, 1:07:14 in.

Oldfool said...

Doesn't that Rick Perry guy wear high heels? He's a cowboy isn't he?

I myself wore cowboy boots when I was young and stupid. Now I wear a kilt so to the ignorant and unschooled I must be a cross-dresser.

Most cowboys I've met, and there have been a few, are pretty even tempered but I haven't met any that I would call a cross-dresser just in case he was having a bad day.

Eight inch heels would be a little over the top even for some of the over-the-top ladies I have known.

I'm sticking to my flip-flops and sandals.

Comrade Misfit said...

If you don't ride horses for a living and you're wearing cowboy boots with a riding heel, then as far as I'm concerned (and this is my blog, here), you're in cowboy drag.

Fixer said...

You know, I remember, back in the '70s, you'd probably catch me in a python boot. Remember Elton John, Kiss, and the others who made heels for men a fashon. Though I doubt you'd ever have got me in a pump.

Comrade Misfit said...

Fixer, those shoes were made for men. My uncle had a pair. But they weren't spike heels and they certainly weren't the 8" platform pumps/boots (a shoe that should not be worn by anyone who is not on a stage).