Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

"I Apologize to My Constituents For Getting Caught"

I am deeply saddened that my inappropriate comments have become a major distraction for my colleagues in the Assembly, who are working hard on the very serious problems facing our state. I have come to the conclusion that it would not be fair to my family, my constituents or to my friends on both sides of the aisle to remain in office.
Mind you, he's not apologizing for being a married stalwart "family values" Republican who was conducting two simultaneous affairs, no, he wasn't apologizing for that. He wasn't apologizing for stepping out on his wife or for being a raging fat-assed hypocrite, oh, no.

He was apologizing for shooting off his big mouth within range of a microphone. He was apologizing for violating the First Commandment of Politics: Thou Shalt Not Get Caught. Which, come to think of it, is the first commandment for every criminal enterprise.

Let's see if his wife does a "Jenny Sanford" and kicks his ass out of the house.

No comments: