Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Caturday

All George today.

This was the box a new dishwasher came in. George had to claim it before the installers came.


I don't remember what came in this box. It was astonished that he could walk into the box, turn around and lie down.



This one wasn't big enough for anything I needed, so I let him play with it before I chucked it.

4 comments:

Jimh. said...

I think George is a classic cat! Ours is Sully, he is the same way. I think the best thing is he thinks he is part dog and does notuse a litter box, but goes outside. Cats are great!

Distributorcap said...

you make me miss my george
but in a good way.......i think about how much fun he was

Anonymous said...

I swear - these pictures of George just make me want to hug all over him. I'm not sure he would be happy about that.

Look at that upside down kitty face!

Comrade Misfit said...

DCup,

George sometimes likes to be held, but when he doesn't, he lets you know.

A friend of mine picked up George once and cuddled him. He was not happy. He hissed, she held him. He started growling; I warned her to put him down, but she said "oh, I just wowve weedle Georgie.".

"Weedle" Georgie swiped at her chin and gave her an inch-log cut. "Your damn cat cut me," she exclaimed.

I shrugged. "He gave you plenty of warning." She had to agree with that.