Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Sunday, January 27, 2008

George Carlin on Religion

No surprise, he thinks it's bullshit.



He is right about this: Why does an all-powerful, all-knowing being need your money?

2 comments:

One Fly said...

Some of my earliest memories are from being screamed to that little Tommy was going to burn in the fires of hell by this Catholic insane bastard. Called bullshit then and have all my life.There is no invisible cloud being. I am a member of www.churchofreality.org and do embrace reality.

I will say that I interacted with for lack of a better term a spirit of some sorts in West Africa in '77. Let me clarify and say it interacted with me. That is the truth.

Comrade Misfit said...

I suspect that there is a difference between a "spirit" and "an all-knowing, all-powerful Sky Fucker who is a lousy money manager."