Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Friday, September 30, 2016

It's Time!!


Chip doesn't do this, thankfully.

At least, not yet.

4 comments:

Leo Knight said...

Whenever I had a day off and tried to sleep in, my buddy Whisker would do this. First, he would jump up on the foot of the bed. Then, he would stand on my feet and make happy paws. If that didn't work, he would walk up my body like a tightrope walker. Finally, he would pluck at the covers (which I had pulled up over my head) and stick his snoot in my face. It was so adorable I could never get mad. God, I miss him.

B said...

Our 7 cats don't either.

However, they do run around madly if we sleep more than an hour later. Bounce off bed, etc.

With 7 cats, one gets up.

Comrade Misfit said...

Jake would try to pull the covers down, which didn't work since he was sitting on them. Gracie would lie next to my head and purr. George would get on me and start patting my face. At least once, he put a paw on my nose and then extended his claws. That got my attention right quick.

Tod Germanica said...

My semi-feral porch cat Yellowboy knows instantly when I open a cat food bag-from outside and the other side of the house-and only then meows. How do they do that?