Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I Don't Mind If You Steal Reprint My Posts

But at least give me the courtesy of crediting me for the material.

(And if you are going to swipe my stuff without crediting me, you'd think that you'd at least change the frakking title of the blog post.)

You know who you are.

7 comments:

Cirze said...

I always credit you, oh wise one!

(Hope it's not me you're thinking about.)

Suzan

Comrade Misfit said...

It wasn't you, Suzan. If it was someone I knew, I'd contact directly.

Lockwood said...

Likewise following Suzan- I'm an inveterate swiper of other's content, but I try pretty hard to credit the source... and normally, to add something extra. I just skimmed over recent stuff, and I didn't see anything, but I do swipe from here from time to time.

Comrade Misfit said...

As do I, Lockwood.

Sometimes we all get ideas from another blog and forget where thy came from. It happens. But lifting an entire post, including the title? Nuh-uh. That's a flagrant foul.

This perp has no profile on its blog and nothing that would lead me to an email address. Otherwise I would have lodged a private complaint.

exmixer said...

Esteemed Comrade E.B. Misfit,

If it weren't for the legal crap, I'd volunteer, but I'm sure you've tracked the miscreant as best as possible. Perhaps an IP address would be of use, or is it a hard to track throw-away type, based offshore?

I'd suggest you take the plagiarism as a compliment but that's crap, it's just laziness.

exmixer

Comrade Misfit said...

Exmixer, it's not worth the effort to track the perp down. S/he'll either pay heed or not.

exmixer said...

Esteemed Comrade E.B. Misfit.


"It's not worth the effort to track the perp down..."

Well, if you insist, I'll cease and desist. Spoil my fun, no problem [g]

exmixer