Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Instant Expert

Palin maintains that she has foreign policy chops because you can see Russia from Alaska. If you have any questions about banking or optics, ask me. My office is next to a bank and, from my office window, I can see an optometrist's shop. By the Palin rule that "proximity equals expertise," I'm an expert in those fields. Next chance somebody gets, they should ask Palin what she knows about the planet Jupiter, since she can see that from Alaska.

1 comment:

BadTux said...

I can see the moon, but that doesn't make me an astronaut.

- Badtux the Snarky Penguin