Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Sunday, November 16, 2008

CSI: Vacuum

I was vacuuming this afternoon and heard a metallic "clunk" as I ran it near my dresser. My first thought was that one of the cats (probably George) had managed to fish out an earring or something and knocked it on the floor.

So I cut the bag open. (To give you a sense of scale, that bag is about 15" long.)

There was enough cat hair in there to knit up a few kittens, all coated with dust from the litter box. It was a freaking mess.

Oh, the metallic clunk? It came from a small jinglebell, which is one of George's favorite toys. He has others and I can always get more from a crafts shop.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my. You might have just started a whole new meme. I would bet between the two of us, we could produce a litter of very large cats with all the effluvium and loose cat fur.

Comrade Misfit said...

It is amazing how much hair there is. I don't vacuum as much as I should, as I use a carpet-sweeper between vacuuming. I picks up a lot of the stuff and it doesn't scare the critters.