Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Fun With Hand Grenades

Let's take two paragraphs from the blog of a soldier who has been "stop-lossed":

---------------------------------------------------

"I think about how the Army is taking it's big green cock and sticking it in our ass. Someone please explain to me the sense in stop loss? 160,000 soldiers in Iraq and 10,000-some are stop lossed? Seven fucking percent. What. The. Fuck. Let me tell you something, America; I don't owe you SHIT. I've shed blood, sweat and tears for this country. And I'll continue to do so until the fucking idiot in charge decides to let me go on my merry way... but let's get one thing straight: I'm gunna be on expired time for thirteen months. I have friends who are already on expired time; they were supposed to be out of the Army a month ago, they're still here and we haven't even left yet. After I watch the day I'm supposed to get out pass me by on a calendar and go out on patrol the next day... I don't owe anybody anything. Nothing. I've paid my debt to king and country. Fuck you.

"I think about whether my twelve month deployment that already got extended to fifteen months will get extended to eighteen months once they realize the US Army is BROKEN. You heard it here first, folks, from the horses mouth. We're fucking broken. And don't let anyone tell you different."
-----------------------------------------

Read the entire post, if you wish.

Learn about stop-loss.

You know, if the Army wants to you to stay longer than you agreed to, it's called "stop loss" or "involuntary extension." But if you want to leave the Army earlier, it's called "desertion."

BOHICA

Stop-loss is a backdoor draft, but instead of taking the kids who didn't want to serve in the first place, it victimizes those who did agree to serve.

"You know that EAOS in your contract? Well, fuck you, buddy, we're changing it."

Only in the Army can one party unilaterally change the terms of a contract, tell the other party to go fuck themselves and get away with it. It would be like your bank telling you "oh, we know you agreed to pay 6% interest on your fixed-rate loan, but since we're not making enough money on it, we are going to jack it up to 15% and you can't do a fucking thing about it."

If the Army needs more soldiers, I suggest they start recruiting the children of the people at the American Bush-Worshippers Heritage Institute or the folks in the College Republicans or the Federalist Society. But you know, deep down in your soul, that those cowardly ratfucks will continue to support the war, but they won't put their fat pink asses on the line for their beliefs.

So it's easier to fuck over those who are powerless. Which is what the Bush Administration keeps on doing.

It's the only thing they are truly good at.

No comments: