Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

I Need to Refrain From the Auction Sites; Bangity Ed.


Yep, it's a gamble. Finish issues often don't translate into internal issues. The bolt notches look pretty clean. And long-barrel M&P/Model 10s are not terribly common. They're not uncommon, but I've seen maybe two or three on the shelf of the local gun shops in the last seven years.

My cell phone's starting to act wonky, so I really didn't need to do this. But the price was good and if it went for more, I'd have dropped out of the auction.

1 comment:

w3ski said...

My buddy had a 6" model 10. He called it his "Andy of Mayberry" revolver. Dave is gone now, but I will always remember that nickname.
w3ski