Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Bangity- Ammo Tests

I took some of the ammo that I have managed to accumulate decent amounts of to the range for some testing, as Bullseye season is coming up.


Federal Target Match, Remington "Golden Bullet" hollowpoints and CCI Standard Velocity Target.

I shot from a rest at 25 yards. The CCI was the clear winner. The Federal wasn't much better than the Remington bulk stuff. Frankly, I was surprised at the difference. But it's only been now that I've had enough of anything (other than the Remington) to do any testing. I'll probably shoot the Remington for practice, use the CCI for matches, and use the Federal for trading material.

(About the gun)

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Yeah, CCI does seem to be the most consistent. The Federal is actually subsonic.

Comrade Misfit said...

I've shot the CCI high-velocity rounds and they've been accurate, as well. I broke 800 in my last match with that stuff.