Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Hell, He's Not Kenyan. He's French.

The Washington Post is reporting that the deal being worked on between President Obama and House Speaker Boehner is pretty much a complete cave by the President.

I'm starting to feel the same way about Obama that I did about Bill Clinton: I'd rather be shot at by my enemies than stabbed in the back by my so-called allies.

Update: When Harry Reid has to tell the White House to buck up and stay strong, we're in Bizzaro Land

7 comments:

montag said...

His cave ins are too well choreographed. I think sell out is a better term for his actions.

Peter said...

Truly, and without a stitch of humor, you have my sympathy. It's just that I feel the same way about BOTH sides of the political aisle. As I've said many times before on my blog: both parties are corrupt, self-serving, corrupt, out-of-touch, corrupt, incompetent, corrupt pus-filled buboes on the face of the American body politic. A plague on both their houses!

Believe me, if President Obama caves on this one, I won't feel in the least happy. It'll only mean that our screwing is coming more from one side than the other. BOHICA . . .

:-(

offlogic said...

I donated last time around. This time, not a dime.
Yes, I'm a grown-up and understand politics, but The Prez has gone across the line of 'No Support'.
It's not like I'll vote GOP ever-ever-ever, but the Dems need to dress their lines and get serious about combating Evil, rather than compromising with it.

Anonymous said...

You can't argue with the House Taliban. They are out to destroy out economy as written by bin Laden years ago. Their loyalty is not to America and Americans. It is to Pakistan. So good luch getting their votes on raising the debt ceiling. The whole bunch, masquerading under the banner of Tea Partiers should be in jail.

skip 2 colorado said...

I'm sitting tight until we see what shakes out. If I got my panties in a twist every time the media came out with another story that went nowhere, it would be to no benefit- and I still believe Mr.Obama is the only adult in the room. Lots of crap has been reported, no deals have been done. People being played.
Spend energy emailing Speaker Boehner telling him you disapprove, then tell the Prez. to kick some Republican behind.

Nangleator said...

Let's see what happens in a few days. It's the result that matters, and the result might be, "Republicans, I gave you every chance. Now, I've got to fix it." Blammo! Their childishness on display for all to see, plus no financial disaster for the world!

bearsense said...

Nah !!! Lucy will snatch the football away again.
You'd think Obama (oops , Charlie Brown) would learn, eh ??