Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Friday, March 1, 2024

TRE45ON

That sort of works. Not great, but it works.

5 comments:

Stewart Dean said...

I make my own bumper stickers. My current one
Trump
Putin
20204
The Evil Empire

But I've got to some magnetic plastic to stick it to, so I can remove it when I park the car. I'd like the car to be whole and undamaged when I return

Comrade Misfit said...

I added the bumpersticker for you.

Iron City said...

Minor suggestion/ edit. Change the color of the bumper sticker to be more like the color of the well-known hats. Then get your Etsy account ready.

Ten Bears said...

My first thought was Trump/Putin on a Russian flag as back drop: red, white and blue stripes, but then I remembered that in spite of it all damned few know what the Russian flag looks like: red, white and blue stripes

Snowdog said...

my only issue is the hammer and sickle. Trump isn't communist, and Russia isn't anymore either. I'm just waiting for Putin to proclaim himself Tsar.