Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset,
A/K/A P01135809, A/K/A Dementia Donnie

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Caturday

George had his "lion cut" on Thursday. He has been most uncooperative when it comes to taking his photo.

Gracie is, as I write this a day after I brought him back home, still yowling and hissing at him. Poor George.

Jake, on the other hand, isn't fazed by much at all:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you don't mind me asking, why did George get a "lion cut"?

Phil said...

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!

Yer mean, Mommy.

Poor little fucker.
Keep the closet closed so he can't crap in yer shoes.

Comrade Misfit said...

Terrant, George gets very badly matted up on his belly and his thighs. He refuses to let me brush or comb him. Some years, he has let me spot-shave him with electric clippers, but it's always a struggle. Easier for the vet's techs to do it.

lisahgolden said...

Our guy really needs the lion cut. And a lobotomy. He's the stealth pooper, I'm sure of it.

I love how Jake just takes it all in stride.

Phil said...

Don't ya just love that?
There is this thing called "Outside".
My fucking cats will sit for hours with their back legs crossed until I open the door so they can come in and crap all over the litter box.
Until I put the garden in.

Little fuckers.