Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Monday, November 3, 2008

Cat Blogging

I'm not going to watch the tube tonight, 'm going to spend a little time with my cats. I had cooked a chicken last night; my intent was to let it cool before deboning it, but George had other ideas. I had cooked the chicken with herbs and stuff in the cavity. George and Jake didn't like it as much as plain chicken, they walked away after eating a little bit.

I got to sleep almost to the point where the alarm clock went off, so they surprised me. Gracie woke me up by barfing up a hairball on my bed. Good thing I have a coverlet over my comforter for just such an eventuality.

George is getting mail again, now that the phone is listed under his name. Dish Network is offering him $25 off.

3 comments:

Fixer said...

George is getting mail again, now that the phone is listed under his name.

I was ranting to the Mrs. about the credit mess the other day and to prove my point that credit was too easy, I was gonna apply for an American Express for Shayna. Fearing my incarceration, she wouldn't let me do it, but I bet it wouldn't faze them, sending a card to a dog.

Comrade Misfit said...

Fixer, when I last had the phone under his name (before ComBastards changed it), I got at least one credit card offer for George ever two or three months.

Anonymous said...

Someone has been busy barfing up hairballs here. I wish I could laminate them.