Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Blabbermouth

I was going to title this post something else, but then I noticed that my last post was #1,500. In a little bit under7-1/2 months. Admittedly, a lot of my posts are snarky three-liners, but still. I had held off doing a blog because I didn't think I'd have anything to say. Who knew?

So anyway, I ought to buy a cell phone camera. I've resisted that for two reasons: most of the photos I've seen with cell phone cameras are just awful. Second reason is that using a phone to take a picture is like using a blender as a sexual aid. The reason I've been rethinking that is because I was driving in another town a couple of weeks before Easter and I saw a church sign. Thanks to the good folks who dreamed up this web site, I was able to recreate it:



My initial reaction was to call the church up and say: "On behalf of the Thnigs, thank you."

I should have driven back with my camera. But these days, with gas creeping up over $3.40 for fricking regular gas, I try not to drive places just for shits and grins. It's bad enough since I basically live at the corner of No and Where to begin with.

3 comments:

Phil said...

Looks over top of newspaper,
Did you say something?

Check yer sitemeter, it doesn't lie, I'm here every day.
Keep yakkin', I'm listening.

Comrade Misfit said...

Thanks, busted.

BobG said...

I usually have one of my cameras with me everywhere, even if it's just the little point and shoot.