Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Monday, October 1, 2007

Out of the Mouths of the Ironically Challenged

"Reports about very innocent people being thrown into detention, where they could be held for years without any representation or charges, is distressing..." - Dana Perino, White House Press Secretary, 10/1/07

Do these people not have any shame at all? When I wrote "George Bush championing human rights is like Jeffrey Dahmer advocating vegetarianism" a few days ago, I wasn't engaging in hyperbole, no, that was an understatement. It was an understatement along the lines of Admiral Beatty's famous line at the battle of Jutland.

3 comments:

Blue Girl, Red State said...

Rule No. 2:

If you feel the need to whine on and on about something I wrote and that I am just a mean, snarky, gun-toting Democratic old bitch, do it on your own blog.


Were we separated at birth???

Linked ya back, and I have a feeling this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship!

Blue Girl, Red State said...

You will SO appreciate THIS.

I truly believe that I am the only blogger ever to write about guns and not get set upon by either side of the gun control argument. (I think that means being able to hit your target, and control your emotions simultaneously.)

Comrade Misfit said...

Were we separated at birth???

Possible, but I suspect you'd have had to have been popped into the cryofreezer for a couple of decades. :)

I did appreciate your post on guns. I'll have to mull it over, for I'm not sure I agree with the end of it, but it's a well thought out piece.