Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Caturday

Nap time.

2 comments:

BadTux said...

I have video cameras in my house to record what my cats are doing when I'm not home (I'm particularly concerned with Mencken, since he is old and dying and I want to make sure he keeps eating, drinking, and pooping, because when he stops doing that, it's time for the final trip). So on Friday, here's what Mencken activity looked like:

8AM: He exits my bedroom (where he was sleeping on a chair that is set up by my bed so he can more easily get up on my bed when he wishes) and enters the living room, and goes to sleep by the scratching pad.
11AM: He enters the dining room and eats some kibble.
11:05 AM: He enters the kitchen and drinks some water.
11:06 AM: He enters my office and uses the litter box.
11:08 AM: He goes back into the living room and goes back to sleep.
5:00 PM: He enters the dining room and eats some kibble.
5:03 PM: He enters the kitchen and drinks some water.
5:04 PM: He enters my office and uses the litter box.
5:05 PM: He enters the living room and goes back to sleep.

In the average 12 hour period, I estimate that Menken is sleeping for 11 hours and 45 minutes of that time. Sound about right for Jake?

Comrade Misfit said...

Not yet. He still spends a little bit of time looking out the windows.