Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Caturday- Away Cats

This is Boo. He is 17 years old.


He is not an outdoor cat. He is allowed to go outside with supervision.

When I visited, I spent the night on a comfy couch. The couch normally serves as Boo's bed. He was gracious enough to share, he spent the night sleeping at the other end. Normally, when I sleep in a bed that I'm not accustomed to, my first night's sleep is really shitty. Not that night, though, I slept very well. I guess I really am a crazy cat lady.

This is Ming. She is 16 and suffers from some ailments. Because of the sound she has been known to make, her nickname is "Meep". Her staff take very good care of her. Ming was picked up when Animal Control found her nursing a litter of kittens behind a Chinese restaurant.


And here is Gracie, just because.

1 comment:

lisahgolden said...

Gorgeous other kitties. We have a a cat here who doen't meow. She makes and ack ack sound and a merp. She's a younger version of Ming.

And Gracie never needs a reason, does she? I don't think so.