A Lockheed JetStar:
I've not seen one in many years. I don't know if any are still flying.
Sunday, May 17, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A blog by a "sucker" and a "loser" who served her country in the Navy.
If you're one of the Covidiots who believe that COVID-19 is "just the flu",
that the 2020 election was stolen, or
especially if you supported the 1/6/21 insurrection,
leave now.
Slava Ukraini!

European Union laws require you to give European Union visitors information about cookies used on your blog. In many cases, these laws also require you to obtain consent.You're here, you've consented. If you don't like it, go read some other goddamn blog. It's not as if you're paying me.
2 comments:
A storied aircraft. Elvis had two, Nixon, the Shah of Iran, Sinatra others.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_JetStar
I don't know of any left that are airworthy. I remember they were gas hogs back in the 70s, as we had a couple come through NAS Glynco and the fuel flow was at least 30% more than the T-39s we had.
Post a Comment