Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Friday, June 27, 2014

Because It's Friday

Edaville RR:


I visited Edaville with my family when I was six years old. I never went back, for I learned that childhood memories of a place are best left to that time.

My family's first house was a Colonial style house. My memory as a child was that the house had a long driveway that was really steep. When I was in my late thirties, I was back in that town for some reason and I drove by the house. The driveway was slightly sloped and was maybe long enough to put three cars, end to end.

That taught me that not only can you not go back, you shouldn't even try.

No comments: