Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Bangity, and Blog Readers are Smarter than MSM Readers

I finally got my scores for the Bullseye match a couple of weeks ago: 745-7x. I don't know if that's good for my first real run at it or not. I placed 3rd. The guy who placed first could have gone home for the final rapid fire string and still beaten me.

I got to shoot a Lionheart last week. It felt like `80s S&W automatic. It was OK, I hit about where I aimed at 7 yards. But for an import, they're kind of pricey. If I wanted another empty-cartridge-case-littering-gun, I could get a CZ-75 for a lot less.

This morning, I made the mistake of clicking on the "read comments" button for a newspaper that I follow. Big mistake, especially any comment that leads off with "[Name of radio blowhard] says that.." The other comments weren't much better. Cripes, I didn't know that they allowed computer access on the locked wards.

Blog readers tend to be opinionated, true, but most blog readers who leave comments can express their own opinions in their own words.

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Congrats on 3rd! Not bad for the first outing! And yeah, we DO tend to have our own opinions... :-)