Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Free Road Safety Tip

If you are going to drive like an aggressive moron who is suffering from road rage, then here is a free tip: If you are not considerate enough to get a grip on yourself, you should at least consider ditching the vanity license plate that has your fucking last name on it.

It was snowing here. On my way into work, I had a huge black SUV riding my bumper because I wasn't going fast enough to suit His Royal Assholiness. Screw him, I didn't think it was safe to drive faster and I didn't. There was a patch in the road, a couple miles up, where it briefly goes to two travel lanes and sure enough, Prince Douchebaggery roared by.

Which gave me a really good look at his license plate.

Good thing for the Blower of SUV that I'm not the kind of person to Google up his ass, do a couple searches on some other sites and smack him around with a pipe wrench.

8 comments:

Justin Buist said...

My old man was a truck driver before he started his own business, and his father was a truck driver after his business went bankrupt.

They knew the roads.

Early in my youth, before I started driving, somebody went whizzing buy us on an icy road. Old man says, "He'll be in the ditch driving like that." A few miles later down the road there he was again. in the ditch.

I'll never forget that. I think of it every time some idiot goes flying by me, driving like a dick, on an icy road. Hint: If you are flying by a 4WD Jeep piloted by a Michigan native on an icy road you should probably slow down.

exmixer said...

"Good thing for the Blower of SUV that I'm not the kind of person to Google up his ass, do a couple searches on some other sites and smack him around with a pipe wrench"

Silver lining...ya didn't shoot the pos, you're alive and typing, and women may possibly, perhaps, get equal pay for equal work. If it wasn't for my dear friend Morgan I doubt I'd give a shit, but, even us dinos come up to speed sometimes ;-)

Btw, if ya really want to find Prince Douchebaggery, besides your lawyerly skills and connections, I know a guy that can access anything [g].

exmixer

Comrade Misfit said...

exmixer, thanks, but I'll let Prince Douchebaggery go. (Of course, if he had hit my car, I'd be hard at work drafting the Summons & Complaint.)

exmixer said...

If you're sure my guy's services aren't required, well, OK. If ya see the Prince again, give him my best regards.

I have a question, which I doubt you'll answer (wtf, hope springs eternal), as regards work and women. Why do y'all put so much effort in? I'm no slacker (when I work), it's not that. After talking earlier today to my best friend, on her cell, as she was driving to work I wanted to scream at her...FUCK THEM!!! And she's the best at what she does in her line of work, maybe it's just girlz 'n boyz stuff thinking differently as always, beats me, and that's after knowing her for 32+ years.

Like I said, nrp, just dwelling on it this evening, most likely because there's nothing I can do to change it. Guess I oughta learn I never will, wtf...nope [g].

Hmmmm, might of had one over the line tonight, then again, maybe one less than...

exmixer

Comrade Misfit said...

Exmixer, effort in "what?" Work? Women learned that from experience, as it is no secret that women have to seriously outperform their male peers in order to achieve the same level of compensation. And often event that is not enough.

Is it worth it? A lot of women now are concluding "no."

exmixer said...

"...effort in "what?" Work? Women learned that from experience, as it is no secret that women have to seriously outperform their male peers in order to achieve the same level of compensation. And often even that is not enough.

Is it worth it? A lot of women now are concluding "no." "

I know and understand the first part, there's a semi-interesting twist here though. Over the years I've come to the conclusion that the field my friend works in is dominated by women, and the reason is that they *are* willing to go the extra 3 miles. In this case equal pay isn't an issue, she makes the same or more as the boyz. BUT, there seems to be a reliance on the attention to detail that a woman *may* bring to the job. Just an observation. And in future, I'll refrain from posting my personal angst issues while 2 1/2 sheets to the breeze...

exmixer

Comrade Misfit said...

And in future, I'll refrain from posting my personal angst issues while 2 1/2 sheets to the breeze...

The 21st Century equivalent of "drunk dialing?" :)

exmixer said...

The 21st Century equivalent of "drunk dialing?" :)

Yup :) And I heard a great one today from little sis Deborah, in an otherwise depressing conversation about somebody else's possibly failing liver...

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make 'em stop drinking.

Well, I thought it was insightful anyways, having btdt, amazing what'll make me laugh these days ;-)

exmixer